Saturday, August 16, 2008

HAIR CUT IN SINGAPORE! :O

hello everyone! 2nd week of college... So far so good, its been tiring walking and waiting for classes, but having loads of fun getting to know people :D. We've already had 1 drama haha. Scary i know. :o) but oh well! we've settled it already. muahaha. Anyway, i'm most probably going to get my mac (BLACK!) early next week hehe. I can webcam with YOU ALL :D. so yes. :)

So yesterday i went to cut my hair near by, and wasn't too happy with it, i asked them to layer and thin it a BIT. and yeah they went as usual OVERBOARD. but itsokay, this morning i woke up and took my shower and made it somewhat nice. haha, so im pretty much okay with it now. wooohooo, and yesterday i decorated my room for an hour, and got tired haha since it was very late at night already.


:D

I bought this about a few days back, hehehe PIGLET :D



Haircut :D



The wall so FAR. this is 66/223 PHOTOS haha

THIS MANY TO GO!!! O_O. hahaha

well those are the pictures so far! I'll take pictures when im in Heart of God later :D hehe So excited. wehwhehwehwhehwe 8) i hope everyone back in brunei are doing great, CHELLE! goodluck in your mocks okay?! I haven't talked to you in ages! I know your going to do amazing! haahahah :D miss you dude.

thats all from me! singapore singapore singapore. :D

mElissa

No comments: