Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE!

OKAY i know it has been long since i updated BALI! :) haha, Singapores really exciting! loads of things coming up in College, getting really tiring! BUT BEFORE I GO ON...

CONGRATULATIONS TO YVONNE LIM YEE WON!!! :D
 
for getting top in ART! A! I'm really proud of you dude, i read the message in theatre class and i wanted to scream but my teacher was talking haha, but hope you got my MESSAGE HEHE :) really happy for you! GO NG ZHI LING!!! :D

ALSO...


CONGRATULATIONS TO AHDRAH AZAMAN!!! :D 

For getting accepted into LIM KOK WING! I knew you would get in! with your amazing grades like com'on! hahaha have fun working before leaving next year! update me! and also let me know when you come to Singapore :) 

WOW 2 GREAT news today :D I know I sound really HYPER right now, but i'm actually really really really drained! NEVERTHELESS! I'm really HAPPY for YVONNE AND DRA :D I wanna hear more great news okayyyyyyyyyy 

anyway back to today! Our combine class (theatre and music) went to watch a production in the morning, and it was CHAOS in the beginning because we all didn't know where SRT was, Singapore Repertoire Theatre. So the theatre group came up with idea of meeting up at City Hall Mrt at 10.30am - then from there go as a group to SRT by 11am. AND JUST LIKE BRUNEI, that when we tell people to come at 10.30 people started to come at 10.45 hahaha, and we still had to take a bus to the theatre from there. SO IF YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED YET. WE WERE LATE. hahaha and missed the first ACT. BUT ITS OKAY. :) The play was good :D laughed loads! 

So after that we went to eat! (shh... i ate KFC... =x but i shared it with Anne :) ) haha we went back to school after our unhealthy meal, and it was raining cats and dogs! (so cliche!) BUT I brought my umbrella, however one of my friends called Anne, was wearing such lovely clothes and didn't have an umbrella, so i sacrificed the umbrella and gave it to her, and I used my really thin jacket and got drenched :). I was alright with it, i was wearing my white dress... (those of you in brunei should know which one! haha) 

Me and Bryan got to school wet, since we were using jackets and we went to the 'green' to rest, and i was shivering crazy! haha and the dancers from our foundation batch came over and offered me clothes :D, and i gladly took they're offer. SO after that i was dry! and the MORAL of this story is? BRING 2 UMBRELLAS hahahahaha :P 

We had class after that and discussed a bit of the play and why WE WERE LATE then we dispersed to our groups and practiced the play... My group did beat 1 and we turned it into a song, so a choir thing! :D We had to come back after awhile to perform hehehe, and my group was the first to perform! We had great feedback that Michael (teacher) wants the piece notated on a music score and use it at the end of this year! WOOOHOOOO went my heart! hahaha I was really happy because our whole group really put all their efforts yo. haha and APPARENTLY I'm now known as G.I.P in my foundation batch. which stands for. GOOD IN PURPLE ahahaha :) the shirt that i borrowed from the dancers were purple. (/break: THANK YOU DANCERS!!! \break) haha. 

THAT WAS MY DAY! I know Chelle has just finished her exams today! so we should be hearing from her soon yes? :) 


to truly live for You,
to truly seek Your face
to turn turn my heart towards You
a thousand times a day! 

No comments: